Dear distinguished guest :
We welcome you to the "<url>" website, the "Scheherazade" application on the Google Play Store and the Apple Store, which were developed in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, where these terms and conditions apply to the "<url>" store, and the "Scheherazade" applications, in all its sections and branches, which refer to these terms and conditions as a safe reference to them, and the laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and the Jordanian courts are the legal reference for them and applicable .
These terms and conditions (the"agreement" or the "terms") are a contract between you and the developers and govern your use of our website on <url> (the"site"), the "Scheherazade" application and any mobile applications "applications" that hyperlink to this Agreement, and any other written, electronic and oral communications with (the"site"), its affiliated entities, or any websites, pages, features, or content owned and operated by us that link to this agreement (collectively, including in that website and applications, the "services").
By accessing or using the services in any way, including, without limitation, visiting or browsing the site, downloading mobile applications, registering an account, contributing content, or other materials on or through the site or on the applications, you hereby expressly acknowledge that you understand, acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood the terms and agree to be bound by these terms on the site.
You are entitled to use the services only if you agree to comply with all applicable laws and these terms, and if you reside in a country, but you request to ship products to another country, you may be redirected to the local site of the country, which may be one of the other "<url>" sites, in which case you will be subject to the terms of that local site.
How to use the site
We grant you a non-transferable or revocable license to use the site under the specified terms and conditions. The purpose of this license is to shop for personal items sold on the site. Use for commercial purposes or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except as expressly and transparently permitted by us in advance. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without any prior notice.
The content provided on this website is displayed for advertising purposes only. The product-specific explanations expressed on this website are due to the sellers themselves and are not our authorship. The comments or opinions expressed on this website are due to each individual posting and therefore do not reflect our opinions.
Some related services and features that may be available on the site require registration or subscription to them. By choosing to register or subscribe to any of these services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself and to update it promptly if any changes occur. Each user of the site is solely responsible for keeping passwords, passwords or other identification methods safe and secure. The entire responsibility lies with the account holder for all activities that occur under his password or within his account. In addition, you should inform us about any unauthorized use of your password or account . Finally, the site is not responsible at all, directly or indirectly and in any way, for any loss or damage of any kind, which may result from your failure to comply with this section or at least related to it.
During the registration process, you agree to receive promotional emails from the site. You can later cancel this option and not receive promotional emails.
All your posts on the site and / or your submissions to us, including but not limited to, questions, criticisms, comments and suggestions (all "posts" in aggregate) become our sole and exclusive property, and in no way belong to you. In addition to the rights that apply to any type of post, once you share your comments or criticism with us on the site, you also grant us the right to use the name you display that is directly related to criticism, comment or any other content. You may not use a fake e-mail address, pretend to be someone else, or attempt to mislead us or any third party regarding the authenticity and reliability of any of the posts. We may remove or modify any of the posts, but we are not obligated to do so.
Order approval and pricing
Please note that in some cases, an order may not be approved for several reasons. The site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason and at any time. Before we accept an order, we may ask you to provide additional information or confirmations, including, but not limited to, phone number and address.
We intend to provide the most accurate pricing information to all users who visit the site. However, errors may occur sometimes, such as cases where the product is not priced correctly on the pages of the online store. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that the product is not priced correctly, what we may do at our sole discretion is to contact you for instructions or cancel your order after notifying you of such cancellation. We have the right to refuse or cancel any orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and charges have been added to the credit card.
The developer of the application and the website has terminated this agreement in accordance with the requirements of good faith, and accordingly, in this case, you must immediately stop visiting and using the site, and we may immediately cancel all passwords, passwords or other identification methods for you, and refuse any visit or use of this site, in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement will not affect the rights and obligations of you, including but not limited to(payment obligations) to the parties concerned prior to the date of termination. You also agree that the site is no longer responsible for you or any other individual as a result of the suspension of the site . If you are notراض about this site or about any of its terms, conditions, regulations, policies or guidelines, then your sole and exclusive remedy is to stop using the site with our deep thanks for your understanding.
Updates of the conditions.
Accept the conditions.
In order to shop with us, you must be at least 18 years old. Any access to, browsing or use of the services in any way indicates your acceptance of all the terms and conditions contained in this agreement. If you do not agree with any part of the terms, you should immediately stop accessing or using the services. Please read this agreement carefully before proceeding.
2. Using our services
You may not upload, distribute, or post any content, information, or other material through the services that: (a) infringes the copyright, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person; (B) is defamatory, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or may give rise to any civil or criminal liability under domestic or international law; or (C) contains any harmful viruses, programs, or codes that cause technical problems (e.g. logic bombs, viruses, worms trap doors Trojan horses).
In addition, you agree not to:
* * Use the services for any illegal purposes, or in a manner that may violate any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation؛
* * Engage in any conduct that restricts or prevents anyone from using or enjoying the services, as determined by us, that may harm us or other people using the services, expose us or expose them to liability؛
* * Use the services in any way that may disrupt, overload, or damage the site, applications, or any other party's use of the services؛
* * Use any robot, device, Process, Program, Manual or other automated means to index or access the service for any purpose؛
* * Use the services to distribute promotional or commercial content, or to induce other people to use the services for commercial purposes؛
* * Any other actions, attempting to interfere to impede the provision of these services.
Account creation and termination:-
In order to access some of the features provided in the services, you will have to create an account. You may not use someone else's account. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be considered a user who has the right to access and use the site or applications in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and the company is not obligated to investigate the permission or the source of any such access or use of the services.
You will be solely responsible for the access to and use of the services by anyone who uses the password and username originally assigned to you whether such access to and use of this website is already authorized or not, including but not limited to, all communications, transfers and all obligations including, but not limited to, financial obligations resulting from such access or use. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identity assigned to you. In no case will we be liable for any loss, theft or fraudulent use of your user account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password, id, any other breach, or threat to breach the security of the application or the site. Please do not use the same password assigned to this site or application on other sites or applications.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all parts of the services, including, but not limited to, the ability to upload documents, make payments, or send messages.
We may terminate your access to the services at any time, at our sole discretion, without cause or notice, or if we believe that you have violated these terms, you may terminate your account at any time and for any reason by following the instructions within the site or application, or by contacting us as described in the "contact us" section below, if your account is canceled, you may lose the assets in your account if you do not contact us.
By creating an account with us, you acknowledge that we may send you promotional or marketing emails from time to time, if you do not wish to receive such emails, please use the link provided in these emails to unsubscribe from our email list.
If you create a user account, it will contain a digital wallet "wallet" that can be used to collect and save wallet balances, gift cards, promotional vouchers, promotional points issued by the developer via the services, in accordance with the conditions set out below, wallet balances, gift cards, promotional vouchers, promotional points stored in your wallet can only be redeemed according to the terms and mechanism of work in the application, which are updated first and notified to you .
Promotional points :
Promotional points can be earned and stored within the "wallet" by using our services offered on the website, application or social media accounts and purchasing products in accordance with the specific provisions available within the bonus points.promotional points are awarded by the developer at its sole discretion; and are subject to expiration and cancellation by the developer. Promotional points can only be redeemed on the website through which they were awarded (for example, if promotional points were awarded on a website sharazad.com, they can only be redeemed on this website). Promotional points may not be redeemed for cash or deposited via PayPal PayPal account or debit/credit card used to make the original purchase.
Vouchers can be purchased from the developer from time to time or the developer may give them at his own discretion. Coupons can be stored in the "wallet".
- Coupons are subject to expiration and cancellation by the developer. Also, such purchased coupons can only be redeemed on the site from which they were purchased (for example, if the coupons were purchased on the sharazad.com , they can only be redeemed on this website . Redemption of free-of-charge Scheherazade coupons is subject to restrictions imposed at the sole discretion of the developer from time to time. Vouchers may not be exchanged for cash or returned via PayPal PayPal account or debit/credit card used to make the original purchase.
The refund amount can be stored in your wallet when returning the products according to our return policy and choose the wallet balance as the refund option for the amount of the products. Wallet balances can be redeemed only on the site from which the wallet balance was granted (for example, if you ordered a product on a website sharazad.com and I returned it later and chose to get a credit, this wallet balance can only be refunded on sharazad.com . To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the wallet balance associated with a returned product may be withdrawn in cash to the original payment method used when placing the order. The wallet balance granted by the company that is not related to the returned product cannot be refunded in cash.
You can use wallet credits, gift cards, paid or free vouchers, promotional points stored under "aswali" as an additional payment option or discount for use on the site, subject to the above applicable terms and conditions and the provisions available under bonus points. While wallet balances received from the order return can be redeemed for cash, company-given wallet balances, promotional points, coupons, gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
According to customs regulations, you must provide correct and accurate data. All the names of the addressees, addresses, names of payers must be correct. It is your sole responsibility that the data you provide to us is complete and accurate. If any information is incomplete or incorrect and is a reason for blocking any shipment, delivery or customs clearance, we will not be held responsible and will not provide any compensation in such cases. You hereby authorize the company and its affiliates to make statements, submit, amend, and revoke all declarations and documents necessary to import the products you have ordered in your name and for your account.
This authorization includes the right to conduct and receive services and provide liabilities, request reimbursement of any taxes and duties related to the import of products, conduct administrative appeal and judicial proceedings as well as enforcement proceedings, appeal, compensation in all cases, submit applications, complaints, etc.to public authorities, courts and other institutions, withdraw and/or waive legal damages and appeals against judgments, orders, arbitration decisions, payment orders, or any other orders and decisions of any kind, receive money, valuables, documents and/or works. It also includes the right to instruct customs agents in your name and on your behalf and to grant sub-authorization to customs agents and/or other representatives involved in conducting matters related to the import of products and compliance with regulations on the import of products. As the importer, you are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations in your country, and any taxes and duties related to the import of products.
When using our services and placing orders through them, you agree to provide us with your email address, postal address and/or other contact details honestly and accurately. You also agree that we may use this information to communicate with you in connection with your order if necessary.
We respect your right to privacy. By using our services or otherwise, you consent to and, where appropriate, consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information as set out in our privacy and cookies policy.
To learn how we collect and use your personal information, including how to opt-out of non-transactional communications from us, please see our privacy and cookies policy.
In case you discover that an error occurred when entering your personal data while registering as a user of our services, you can correct these errors on our website in the "My Account"section. In any case, you will be able to correct errors related to the personal data provided during the purchase process by communicating with us, as well as exercising the right of correction provided for in our privacy and cookies policy through our website and applications.
The services display confirmation boxes in various sections of the purchase process that do not allow continuing the order if the information contained in these sections is not provided correctly. The services also provide details of all the products that you added to your shopping cart during the purchase process, so that you can modify the details of your order before making a payment.
If you discover an error in your order after completing the payment process, you should immediately contact our customer service to correct the error.
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing errors or typographical errors may occur. We can confirm the price of any product only after you place your order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for this product. In the event of an error in the pricing of a product, we may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation, in which case the full amount paid will be refunded to you.
Rules of trade : -
.1 price and payment : all prices are correct at the time of entering the information into the system. If for some reason we are unable to ship your products, the value of the products that have not been shipped will be refunded to your wallet in your account or to the original payment method, whichever you choose.
2. All prices do not include delivery charges. The total cost of the order is the price of the ordered products plus the delivery fee.
3 . Prices may change at any time, but (other than as stated above) the changes will not affect confirmed orders.
4. Once you have selected all the products you want to buy, they will be added to your shopping bag. The next step will be to complete the order and make a payment. To this end, you must follow the steps of the purchase process and verify the required information at each step. Moreover, during the purchase process, before payment, you can modify the details of your order. You are provided with a detailed description of the purchase in how to place an order also, if you are a registered user, you will find the history of all the orders you placed available in "my account". In the event that an alert with suspicion of fraud has been sent by the system in connection with your order, an email may be sent to your email address to verify some information. You can use the payment methods specified on the local website, which may include Visa Card, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, internet banking and so on.
To reduce the risks of unauthorized access, your credit card details will be encrypted. Once we receive your order, we require pre-authorization of your card to ensure that there are enough funds to complete the transaction. Your card will be charged at the time of your order unless you specify a later payment service (which is only available in certain countries) in which case your card will be charged at the time of shipment or if you choose to request cash on delivery – a service only available in certain countries - in which case the amount of the products will be charged in cash at the time of delivery of the products.
When you click on "Buy Now", "place an order", "authorize payment" and "continue", you confirm that the credit card is yours. Credit cards are subject to verification and authorization by the card issuer. If the entity does not authorize payment, we will not be responsible for any delay or failure of delivery and we will not be able to conclude any contract with you.
.5 colors: we try our best to display the colors of our products that appear on the services as accurately as possible. However, since the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee the display accuracy of your monitor.
6. Packing: unless otherwise specified, we will only adhere to the minimum packing standards of the chosen mode of Transportation. The cost of all packing, loading or special shipping requirements you ordered will be paid.
7. Shipping and delivery: the company ships from different warehouses in different countries. For orders containing more than one product, we may divide your order into several packages depending on the availability of products at our sole discretion. We aim to deliver orders as quickly as possible. However, sometimes during promotional periods due to increased demand deliveries may take longer. If you have any query regarding shipping and delivery, please contact our customer services platform.
8. Property and product loss. Transfer of ownership of any purchased product from the relevant seller (for example, a company .........................., If you are a resident of the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan) to you as the concerned customer once the products are loaded onto the conveyor on the carrier or warehouse of its subsidiaries outside your country. Since our delivery of the product you purchased to the carrier will constitute a delivery to you, the risk of loss or damage passes to you at the time we deliver the product you purchased to the international carrier, except as provided by applicable law. If you have any claim regarding a shortage or damage to a product during shipping or delivery it should be sent directly to the carrier. Any claims against the company that may relate to a product shortage or damage that may occur before we deliver the product to you must be submitted to the carrier within five (5) days after you receive the products and must be accompanied by an original transport invoice signed by the carrier indicating that the carrier received the products from the company in the claimed case.
9. Return of products: products can be returned in a specified period. The return period and return policy vary from country to country. Please contact customer service for detailed information.
Products with wrong sizes or with quality problems can be replaced. For products with defects, if the returned products are confirmed to be defective or damaged, we will refund you the full amount including the fees you paid for the delivery and return process. The refund will be credited either to your account wallet or the original payment method according to your choice.
The following products cannot be returned or exchanged: bodysuits, lingerie, pajamas, swimwear, jewelry, accessories (except scarves, bags and mermaid blankets).
10. Posts, comments and ratings. Except as provided elsewhere in this agreement or in the services, anything you submit or post on the services and/ or submit to our website or application, including, without limitation, photos, videos, ideas, knowledge, technologies, questions, reviews, comments, suggestions (collectively referred to as "posts" ) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and by submitting or posting, you agree to license the posts and all related intellectual property rights-worldwide - We will have a permanent, irrevocable, transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, rent, transfer, adapt or create derivative works from these posts by any means and in any form, translate, modify, reverse engineer or disassemble these posts. All submissions shall automatically become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you and you agree not to initiate any dispute with respect to any future use of submissions by us. You are responsible for all entries you have submitted and must ensure that they are in line with public decency and religious beliefs.
You warrant that your submissions, in whole or in part, are clear and free from any infringement of intellectual property rights, Third-party disputes or claims. We assume no responsibility for any misuse of copyright or any other rights of third parties by you. You undertake to defend the company and compensate it for any losses caused by the use of the submitted posts for any purposes.
In addition to the rights applicable to any post, when you post comments or ratings on the site or applications, you also grant us the right to use the name you submit with any rating, comment or other content, if any, in connection with such rating, comment or other content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all rights to the ratings, comments and other content that you post on this site and that the use of your ratings, comments or other content by US will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party. You may not use a fake email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any posts or content. We may not be obliged to remove or modify any submitted materials (including comments or reviews) for any reason.
8.5 user-generated content. When you transmit, post, upload, share or contribute, in any way, any content on our site or our applications, including but not limited to submitting your own content, such Submitted Content should be considered as user-generated content to the extent that such content is permitted either visible or accessible by any other visitors or users of the site or application. By accepting these terms, you agree not to contribute any user content that could reasonably be considered to include, contain, provide or promote any of the following:
• (1) sexually explicit or pornographic content.
• (2) abusive profanity or swearing
(3) derogatory, discriminatory or hateful comments or incitement against certain individuals or groups on the basis of race, ethnic origin, religion, sex, disability, age, nationality, etc؛
(4) incitement to violence or other dangerous activities؛
(5) terrorism or other criminal activities؛
* (6) insensitive or aggressive comments related to brutal or heinous acts, health crises or deaths, conflicts or other tragic events, or natural disasters؛
(7) harassment, bullying or threats؛
(8) dangerous products, illegal drugs, inappropriate use or sale of tobacco and / or alcohol؛
• (9) transactions in digital or cryptocurrency؛
(01) false medical claims or contents؛
• 11) content that violates intellectual property rights؛
(21) content that you are not authorized or have no legal right to share, publish or display in any way; or
• 31) any other content that may be deemed illegal, offensive or restricted by applicable laws or regulations.
You also acknowledge and agree that a company may ......................, At its sole discretion, remove or block any user-generated content that it considers violates the above requirements. Posting User-Generated Content in violation of these terms may result in the subsequent suspension or termination of all or part of our services. By accepting these terms, you acknowledge and agree to publish only user-generated content that is suitable for customers. You also acknowledge and agree that ............ It is not obliged to actively monitor or review user-generated content before viewing it on sites or applications ................, Therefore, you are solely responsible for the content that you create and choose to publish on sites or applications.
Ownership and intellectual property :
1. Content services: including all its information and content, such as texts, programs, scenarios, graphics, images, sounds, music, videos, interactive features (collectively referred to as "content") provided as part of the services are owned at all times by the company or those who grant us a license to use them and are protected by UAE and international copyright laws. You may use the content only to the extent expressly permitted by US or our licensors.
2. Signs of Scheherazade: signs sharazad.com the commercial and service marks, icons, graphics, text marks, designs, logos contained therein (the"marks") are owned by a company .................................
3. Reserved rights: the content on the services is provided to you AS IS for your information only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the company, its owners or licensors. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in the content. You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information about the services you provide to us are non-confidential and will become the sole property of the company.
You agree not to participate in the use, copying, distribution, or creation of derivative works from any content other than expressly permitted herein. You agree not to circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of the site or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or impose restrictions on the use of the site or the content therein.
Third-party links and resources : -
Our website and applications may contain links to third-party websites that we do not own or control. References on our website and applications to any third-party names, marks, products, services, links to third-party sites, or information are not an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the third-party, its information, products, or services.
We have no control over, assume no responsibility for, and do not endorse, or verify the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services, including, but not limited to, any third-party social media or mobile application with which the services operate or interact in one way or another. The company is not responsible for the actions or omissions of any operator of any such site or platform. Your use of any third-party website or system is at your own risk and will be subject to the terms and policies of that third party (including its privacy policies). We make no warranties, representations or representations as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any content posted on the site or our applications by anyone other than us. We strongly advise you to read all third-party terms and conditions and privacy policies.
Text messaging software :-
1. Subscription: - you have the option to subscribe to our SMS program where you will receive marketing messages from us or our partners. Subscription means your consent to receive repeated automatic marketing messages in your registered mobile phone number.
General terms and disputes : - without limitation, our text messaging software is subject to these full terms, which contain provisions governing claims between you and us (see the legal disputes section below).
2. Unsubscribe: - you can unsubscribe from receiving SMS/ MMS messages by sending the word" STOP"," STOP "or any other phrase specified in the messages you receive via our text messaging program, and as soon as you send the text message" STOP " or other phrase through the number you are using, you will receive one additional message confirming that the subscription has been canceled.
3. Your communication service plan: - as always, charges may apply for messages and data that are sent to and by you. If you have any questions about the text messaging service or the data plan, it is better to contact the communication service provider.
4. Your duties regarding the use of your phone number: - you acknowledge that you are the account holder or the usual user of the mobile phone number that you provide when registering in our SMS program. If you change or deactivate this number, you are responsible for notifying us through the customer service platform or the privacy center immediately. We, our supplier and/ or any mobile operator are not responsible for late or undelivered messages. You agree to indemnify us in full for all claims, expenses and damages related to or resulting in whole or in part from your failure to notify us if you change your phone number, under any and all applicable laws in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan .
5. Participation is subject to termination or change: - we may suspend or terminate sending automated marketing messages from us if we believe you are violating these terms. Your receipt of such messages is also subject to termination in the event of termination or interruption of your mobile service. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or any part of these messages, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you.
Events that are force majeure or beyond our control :-
We will not be liable for any non-compliance or delay in compliance with any of the obligations assumed by us under the terms or other contracts when they are caused by events beyond our reasonable control ("force majeure"). Force majeure includes any act, event, failure to exercise, omission or incident beyond our reasonable control, including, among other things, the following
* * Strike, lockout or any other form of protest.
* * Civil unrest, insurrection, invasion, terrorist attack, terrorist threat, War (declared or undeclared), threat or preparation for war.
* * Fires, explosions, storms, floods, earthquakes, local or global epidemics, or any other natural disasters.
* * Inability to use trains, ships, airplanes, motorized transport or other public or private means of Transportation.
* * Inability to use public or private communication systems.
* * Laws, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions imposed by any government or public authority.
* * Strike, failure or accident in sea transport, river transport, postal transport, or any other type of transport.
* Border closures, closures (movement is restricted by the authorities), trade blockades, embargoes, disruption of World Trade, congestion of ports.
It should be understood that our obligations arising from other conditions or contracts are suspended during the period when force majeure circumstances remain in place and we will be granted an extension of the period for which we are able to fulfill these obligations by a period of time equal to the time when force majeure lasted. We will provide all reasonable resources to terminate force majeure to the maximum extent possible or to find a solution that will enable us to fulfill our obligations under the terms despite force majeure.
Liability for purchased products, assignment and legal consumer rights :-
1. Responsibility sharazad.com-unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms, our liability in relation to any products obtained from our website will be strictly limited to the purchase price of said product. Notwithstanding the foregoing, our liability will not be waived or limited in the following cases:
• * In case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence؛
* * In case of fraud or deception; or
• * In any case where it is unlawful or unlawful to exclude, limit, or attempt to exclude or limit our liability.
2. Disclaimer of liability: - notwithstanding the paragraph above, and to the extent legally permitted, and unless these terms provide otherwise, we will not be liable for the following losses, regardless of their source:
* * Loss of income or sales؛
* * Operational loss؛
* * Loss of profits or contracts؛
* * Loss of expected savings؛
* * Loss of data; and
* * Loss of work or management time.
3. Guarantees: - due to the open nature of the services and the possibility of errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, we do not guarantee the accuracy and security of the information transmitted or obtained by the services, unless otherwise expressly stated on the services. All product descriptions, information, and materials described in the services are provided "AS IS", without any express or implied warranties or conditions of this kind, except those provided by law. In this sense, since you are a contractor in your capacity as a consumer or user, we are obliged to deliver the products that correspond to the intended transaction, according to reasonable commercial expectations, we take responsibility for any shortage until the products are delivered to you. It is understood that the products correspond to the intended transaction or purchase if they: (1) are in accordance with the description and features mentioned on the site; (2) are suitable for the purposes for which products of this type are usually used; (3) demonstrate the quality and practical purpose of the same type that can be reasonably expected to the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties and conditions (whether express or implied), except for those that may not be legally excluded.
Limitation of liability :-
Please read this clause carefully as it limits the company's liability to you.
• (1) by using the services, you acknowledge and agree that we provide the services, including the sites and applications, as is and according to their availability and with all shortcomings, without any express or implied warranties. Without limiting the foregoing, and to the extent permitted by law, the Company expressly disclaims any and all warranties, conditions, of any kind including any warranty, condition, of merchantability, title, accuracy, completeness, uninterrupted, error-free service, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet or full enjoyment, non-infringement, and any warranties arising from the course of dealing or use of trade.
• (2) we make no representations with respect to, and expressly disclaim responsibility for: (1) products, services, information, programming, and / or anything else provided by a third party accessible through the services; or (2) the quality or conduct of any third party you engage with in connection with your use of the services.
• (3) you agree that to the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you under any liability, without limiting the foregoing, and you agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither the company nor its affiliates (including the operators of other affiliated sites sharazad.com responsible for any indirect, accidental or consequential damage caused by, loss of profits, disruption of business operation, damage to reputation or loss of data (even if foreseeable) caused by or in any way related to your use of the services or your inability to use them.
(4) the only solution to dissatisfaction with the services is to stop using the services.
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or exclusions of liability for certain types of damages. As a result, the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you in whole or in part.
Legal disputes and user arbitration in the Middle East :-
Any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with the terms and contracts for the purchase of products, including any question regarding their existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to arbitration and finally resolved by the arbitration center of the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) and the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA). The number of arbitrators should be one. The seat or legal place of arbitration shall be the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan . The language used in the arbitration proceedings must be English.
Please read the following clauses carefully - they may significantly affect your legal rights, including your right to file a lawsuit
Legal requirements :-
1. Waiver: - you may not assign or transfer this agreement (or any of your rights or obligations under this agreement) without prior written consent. Any attempt to assign or transfer without compliance with the foregoing will be void. We may freely assign or transfer this agreement. This agreement applies for the benefit of the parties, their legal representatives, successors and assigns, and is binding on them.
3. Indemnity : - you agree to release, indemnify and defend the company and any subsidiaries, related companies, suppliers, licensors, partners, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them from all claims and costs of third-party (including reasonable costs) attorney's fees arising from or related to: (1) your use of the services; (2) Your conduct or interaction with other users of the services; (3) Your breach of these terms. We will promptly notify you of any such claim and will provide you (at your expense) with reasonable assistance in defending the claim. You will allow us to participate in the defense and will not settle any such claim without our prior written consent. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification on your part. In this case, you will have no further obligation to defend us in this matter.
4. Interpretation: - when interpreting terms, headings are for convenience only, they should not be taken into account.
Since we ask others to respect our intellectual property rights, we respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that the materials on or associated with the company infringe your copyright, we encourage you to send us a request for copyright removal notification. To do this, please send us an email at ..............................
Notification of violation should include:
* * Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed as well as any copyright record؛
* * Identify the material or link on our services that you claim infringes your copyrighted work؛
* * Provide your full legal name, company affiliation, mailing address, phone number, and email address; and
* * Include in the text of the notification the following statement, followed by your electronic or physical signature: "I hereby declare that the information contained in this notice is accurate, and I bear the penalty for perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of copyright or an exclusive right under copyright".
We will deal with all such notifications as appropriate or required by removing the infringing material or disabling all links leading to the infringing material. Under our own policies, we may at our sole discretion terminate a visitor's access to and use of the services if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is identified as a repeat infringer of copyright or other intellectual property rights of the company or others. In the event of such termination, we will not be obliged to refund any amounts previously paid to us.
We welcome your inquiries and comments about our privacy practices or these terms. You can contact us at any time via email at ........................................